Photos expire 20-Feb-2021 - 121 Days Remaining
~ SALE PENDING ~
|Black trained Reiner, Roping, Trails, and Ranch Versatility|
AQHA Quarter Horse
MAY 2013 (7)
Other Color or Markings
Horse Skills, Disciplines, Attributes
- Bridle Horse (Finished/Proficient)
- Cowboy Mounted Shooting (Finished/Proficient)
- Husband-Safe Horse (Finished/Proficient)
- Kid-Friendly Family Horse (Started)
- Reining (Shown/Competed/Performed)
- Reining-Cowhorse-Cutting (Shown/Competed/Performed)
- Roping, All Around (Finished/Proficient)
- Team Penning (Finished/Proficient)
- Team Roping (Shown/Competed/Performed)
- Trail Riding, Recreational (Finished/Proficient)
Colee will sell to the highest bidder September 11, 2020 at the Select Horse Sale HELD DURING THE USTRC FINALS at the WILL ROGERS COLISEUM, FORT WORTH, TX where phone bidding is available by calling (337-494-1333)
Tall, Dark and Handsome., Check him Out! Colee is flawlessly built and is a Broke, Broke, Broke gorgeous gelding! Colee has been in our program since he was a 4 year old. He spins, slides he rides bridle-less and he’ll lope in the palm of your hand. Colee is just as fancy on the ranch as he is in the arena with the looks of a western movie star, he is a finished ranch horse, sorting, doctoring, branding and will work a rope! Trails are his things too; smooth to ride he crosses all obstacles, water and is great to haul. Colee is a staple in the heading and heeling and is one cool dude! Ropes both ends in a halter and all day if you'd like- he is loaded with cow, can flat outrun any horse in a foot race and rates off better than the rest. He is THE real deal! A very competitive ranch versatility, ranch riding, and green reiner gelding! If you want to ride the cream of the crop, we think you ought to come and meet Colee!! Sound and UTD on worming, dental and farrier. Turner Performance Horses – 406-381-2347.
This Photo Ad for Horse ID #2180607 has been viewed 2851 Times.
Photo Added/Renewed: Aug 24, 2020
3 people saved this!
Sign In to Enable Buttons
Send Message to Seller